Instantaneous Diagnosis of Fine Needle Aspirates
Save patient lives & time by making immediate decisions!
The trouble with Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) for tumor biopsies is ensuring you have sufficient cellularity. Not enough cells taken means patients have to come back a second time – prolonging their anxiety. Add in the additional wait for a diagnosis and your patient is frantic with worry.
Now you can change this scenario – and give dramatic immediate diagnosis – with the iMedHD™ Telepathology System. In addition, this capability offers the immediate same day diagnosis. . The radiologist simply connects the system to a microscope, sends the pathologist a URL and voila!
Getting an on-the-spot diagnosis is such a powerful experience, we’ve had radiologists report that patients burst into tears right on the table.
The iMedHD™ system lets you stream high resolution images in real-time, as well as capture video and snapshots. Images and video can be integrated into an LIS, HIS, EMR, EHR, and securely shared with physicians and colleagues anywhere.
Why consider the iMedHD™ Telepathology System for FNA and TBNA?
- Dramatically improved patient care – With iMedHD™, you’ll reduce patient wait time while enabling on-the-spot diagnosis.
- Foster a true team approach – Live collaboration between pathologist and radiologist means discussions take place in real-time.
- Real-time high-definition performance – The only system to feature true 1920 x 1080 HD for spectacular views.
- HIPAA secure – Share the secure URL with trusted colleagues, then confirm their login.
- Create Live Sessions on the fly – Immediate real-time, HD collaboration for decision making.